Now you can apply for a loan through Facebook Messenger from a licensed Cambodian Microfinance institution!
- Loan size from $100-$10,000 for 3-36 months
- Collateralized loans with an interest rate as low as 1.3% per month and a loan approval fee of 1.3%
- Uncollateralized loans up to $1,000 with an interest rate of 1.5% per month and a loan approval fee of 3%
For example, with our collateralized loans, if you borrow $5,000 over 12 months with an interest rate of 1.3%, you will pay $453 each month as a repayment. This amounts to $386 in interest payments over the duration of the loan (1.3% of declining principal balance due over 12 months), and $5,000 in principal repayment. A loan approval fee of 1.3% will be deduced from your disbursement amount, amounting to a total one-time only fee of $75. Acceptable collateral pledged for the loan must be 2 times the loan value. With this example of a $5,000 loan, your collateral should have a market value of $10,000.
With our uncollateralized loans, if you borrow $500 over 6 months with an interest rate of 1.5%, you will pay $88 each month as a repayment. This amounts to $27 in interest payments over the duration of the loan (1.5% of declining principal balance due over 6 months), and $500 in principal repayment. A loan approval fee of 3% will be deduced from your disbursement amount, amounting to a total one-time only fee of $15.
BOOST CAPITAL APPLICATION TERMS OF SERVICE
Last revised: February 16, 2020
“Account” means an online account registered by You for the purpose of using the Services.
“Content” means any files, data, material and information submitted, uploaded and stored by You through the Services.
“Platform” means Boost Capital online solution for end-users to business loans and merchant cash advances.
“Services” means any applications, products, services, documentation, and software made available through the Platform.
“We“, “Us“, “Boost Capital” or “Our” means Boost Capital Ltd.
“You” or “Customer” means the company or other legal entity and its affiliates for which you are accepting these Terms.
2. The Services
- Access to the Platform. Following the initial registration of an Account you will have the ability to access the Platform and use the Services solely for the purpose of your business activity. We may update the Services from time to time, including adding or removing functions.
- Software. Some Services may require you to download software. If any software is offered under an open source license, we will make the license available to you and the provisions of that license shall apply notwithstanding any provisions to the contrary under these Terms.
- Service Providers. We may use third-parties in the operation of our Services or to perform any of our obligations (each a “Service Provider“), including using Service Providers for cloud infrastructure and hosting services. In order for our Service Providers to be able to provide you with certain aspects of the Services, we may share your data or Content with such Service Provider. Our agreements with Service Providers outline the appropriate use and handling of this information and prohibit the Service Provider from using any of your information for purposes unrelated to the Services.
- Children under 18. The Service is not directed at children. If you are a child, please do not use or attempt to register to use the Service.
3. Registration and User Account
- Establishing an Account. You may be required to register and establish an Account in order to use our Services.
- SNS Account. You may register an Account by logging into your account with certain third-party sites (“SNS“) including, but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google (each such account, a “Third-Party Account“), as described below. As part of the functionality of the Services, you may link your Account with Third-Party Accounts, by either: (i) providing your Third-Party Account login information to Boost Capital through the Service; or (ii) allowing Boost Capital to access your Third-Party Account, as permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. By registering an Account through a social networking site (SNS), You represent that you are entitled to grant Boost Capital access to your Third-Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein), without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account and without obligating Boost Capital to pay any fees or making Boost Capital subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third-party service providers.
- Account Information. You must safeguard and not disclose your Account username and password and you must supervise the use of such Account. You must provide us with accurate and complete information in order to create an Account. You agree to keep your Account information up to date and accurate. YOU ARE SOLELY AND FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE ACCOUNT USERNAMES AND PASSWORDS. YOU ARE SOLELY AND FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTIVITIES THAT OCCUR UNDER THE ACCOUNT. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security.
- Deletion of Account. You may delete your Account at any time. Any Content and other information and data entered into the Services may be permanently deleted if you delete the Account, provided we may retain certain information as required to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements (unless we are instructed otherwise).
4. Your Content
- License to Content. You grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive license to host, copy and use your Content as required in order to provide You with the Services. Subject to this limited license we do not acquire any right in your Content and You or your licensors retain all rights and ownership to your Content. You warrant that You have full rights to provide to us any Content that You provide through the Services. We have policies in place to limit the access of our employees to Content. Where policies permit access to the Content, it is only for the purpose of providing the Services and supporting You in your use of the Services.
- Responsibility for Content. The Services are not intended to be used as storage, backup or archiving services. It is your responsibility to back up your Content and you are responsible for any lost or unrecoverable Content.
5. Use Obligations and Restrictions
- Obligations. You agree to do each of the following in connection with your use of the Services: (i) comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including those regarding data privacy, intellectual property rights and export control; (ii) pay the fees for the Services, if applicable, when due; (iii) use reasonable security precautions for providing access to the Services by your users, customers or other individuals to whom You provide access.
- Restrictions. You must not misuse the Services. For example, you may not, whether by yourself or anyone on your behalf (a) sell, resell, or lease the Services or access or attempt to access the Services by any means other than the interface we provided or authorized; (b) circumvent any access or use restrictions put into place to prevent certain uses of the Services; (c) use the Services to store, share or transmit content which is unlawful, infringing, harmful or which violates any person’s rights, including privacy rights and intellectual property rights; (d) attempt to disable, impair, or destroy the Services, or Platform; or (e) reverse engineer or decompile the Services, attempt to do so, or assist anyone in doing so.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
- Retention of Rights. All rights not expressly granted to You under these Terms are reserved by Boost Capital and its licensors. We and our licensors reserve all rights, title and interest to the Services, the Platform and any of their related intellectual property rights. The Terms do not convey to You an interest in or to Boost Capital’s intellectual property rights. Nothing in the Terms constitutes a waiver of Boost Capital’s Intellectual Property Rights under any law.
- Feedback. To the extent You provide us any feedback, comments or suggestions (“Feedback“), you grant us a royalty-free, fully paid up, worldwide, perpetual and irrevocable license to incorporate the Feedback into the Services or any of our current or future products or services.
- Indemnification. You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Boost Capital, its affiliates, resellers, employees and agents (the “Indemnified Parties“) from and against all liabilities, damages, and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of any claim, demand, suit or proceeding by a third-party alleging that your Content or your use of the Services infringes or misappropriates a third-party’s intellectual property rights or violates applicable law or that your use of the Services is in violation of these Terms.
8. Disclaimers of Warranties
- The Services Are Provided On An “As Is”, And “As Available” Basis, And Boost Capital Disclaims All Warranties Of Any Kind, Express, Implied Or Statutory, Including But Not Limited To Reliability Of Service, Warranties Of Non–infringement Or Implied Warranties Of Use, Merchantability Or Fitness For A Particular Purpose Or Use. We Disclaim All Liability And Any Obligations For Any Harm Or Damage Caused By Any Third–party Hosting Providers.
- Other Than As Expressly Stated In The Terms We Do Not Warrant That The Services Will Be Secure, Uninterrupted, Without Error, Or Free Of Defects.
9. Limitation of Liability
- In No Event Will Boost Capital Be Liable For (I) Incidental, Special, Indirect, Or Consequential Damages; Or (Ii) Loss Of Profits Or Revenue, Loss Of Data, Business Interruption, Or Loss Of Goodwill, In Each Case Arising Out Of Or Related To Your Use Or Inability To Use The Services, However Caused, Regardless Of The Theory Of Liability (Contract, Tort, Or Otherwise) And Even If Boost Capital Has Been Advised Of The Possibility Of Such Damages.
- In No Event Will Boost Capital’s Total Liability To You For All Damages Arising Out Of Or Related To These Terms Or To The Services Exceed An Amount Of US$100.00.
- These Limitations Will Not Apply To The Extent Prohibited By Law.
10. Term and Termination
- Term. These Terms commence on the date you first accept them and will remain in effect until these Terms are terminated.
- Termination. You may stop using the Services at any time and you may delete your Account. We may suspend or terminate your access to the Services at any time at our discretion and without notice if You do not comply with these Terms. Upon termination of the Services to You, the Account will be terminated, and from the date of termination You will no longer be able to access your Account.
- Survival. The provisions of these Terms that, by their nature and content, must survive the termination of these Terms in order to achieve the fundamental purposes of these Terms shall so survive. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Intellectual Property Rights, Disclaimers of Warranties, Limitation of Liability, Governing Law and Jurisdiction and General sections, will survive the termination or expiration of the Terms.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by the laws of Singapore excluding rules as to choice and conflicts of law and the competent courts in Singapore will have jurisdiction; however, Boost Capital or its affiliates may bring suit for payment in the country where your entity is located. You and Boost Capital agree that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply.
- Changes to Terms. Boost Capital may change the Terms from time to time, and such change will become effective upon the date on which it is posted on the Platform. You are responsible for checking the Platform regularly for such changes. By continuing to access or use the Services you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
- Severability. If any part of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the rest of these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of these Terms. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, the original intent of the parties.
- Waiver. No waiver by us of a breach of any of the provisions of terms of these Terms shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
- Relationship. Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or any other form of joint enterprise between You and Boost Capital.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms contain the entire agreement between Boost Capital and You relating to your use of the Services and supersedes any and all prior agreements between Boost Capital and You in relation to the same. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Terms, You have not relied on any representation except as has expressly been made by Boost Capital in these Terms.
- Assignment. You may not assign your rights or delegate your obligations under these Terms without Boost Capital’s prior written consent. Any purported assignment contrary to this section will be null and void and without effect. Boost Capital may assign its obligations hereunder among the various Boost Capital entities within the Boost Capital group, by a change to the definition of Boost Capital hereunder which change will become effective upon posting on the Platform.
- No Third-Party Rights. There are no third-party beneficiaries to these Terms. Without limiting this section, users are not third-party beneficiaries to your rights under these Terms.
SECTION 1. SCOPE OF POLICY AND TERMS
1. Conversations with Boost and its staff and contractors, including but not limited to conversations conducted through Facebook Messenger.
2. Boost mobile application software (“App”) available on our site, or hosted on Google Play or the App Store (“App Site”), once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (Device).
3. Any of the services accessible through the App which are available on the App Site or other sites of ours (“Services Sites”).
4. Data related to your loan(s) and the disbursement or repayment of the loan(s).
“Authorities” includes any judicial, administrative, public or regulatory body, any government, any Tax Authority, securities or futures exchange, court, central bank or law enforcement body, or any of their agents with jurisdiction over Boost.
“Compliance Obligations” means obligations of Boost to comply with: (a) Laws or international guidance and internal policies or procedures, (b) any demand from Authorities or reporting, disclosure or other obligations under Laws, and (c) Laws requiring us to verify the identity of our customers.
“Customer” or “User” means any individual to which Boost provides its products or services.
“Customer Information” means your Personal Data, confidential information, and/or Tax Information, including relevant information about you, your transactions, your use of our products and services, and your relationships with Boost.
“Financial Crime” means money laundering, terrorist financing, bribery, corruption, tax evasion, fraud, evasion of economic or trade sanctions, and/or any acts or attempts to circumvent or violate any Laws relating to these matters.
“Laws” include any local or foreign law, regulation, judgment or court order, voluntary code, sanctions regime, an agreement between any member of Boost and an Authority, or agreement or treaty between Authorities and applicable to Boost.
“Personal Data” or “Personal Information” refers to any information whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
“Sensitive Personal Information” refers to Personal Information (1) about an individual’s race, ethnic origin, marital status, age, color, and religious, philosophical or political affiliations; (2) about an individual’s health, education, genetic or sexual life, or to any proceeding for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed by such person, the disposal of such proceedings, or the sentence of any court in such proceedings; (3) issued by government agencies peculiar to an individual which includes, but not limited to, social security numbers, previous or current health records, licenses or its denials, suspension or revocation, and tax returns.
“Services” includes maintaining the App available on our site OR hosted on the App Site, once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of the App onto your Device.
“Tax Authorities” means your country of residence or foreign tax, revenue or monetary authorities.
“Tax Information” means documentation or information about your tax status.
“We”, “Our” and “Us” refer to Boost.
SECTION 2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect, use, and share Customer Information. Customer Information may be requested by us or on our behalf or that of our partners, and may be collected from you directly, from a person acting on your behalf, from other sources (including from publicly available information), and it may be generated or combined with other information available to us.
We may collect the following information about you, which may include non-public Personal Information:
i. Information you give us about you (Submitted information):
This may include information:
- provided by filling in forms in the App or on the App Site (together Our Sites);
- provided by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat);
- provided by registering to use the App Site, downloading or registering the App, subscribing to any of our Services (such as applying for a loan), searching for an app or Service, sharing data via the App’s social media functions, entering a competition, promotion or survey, and reporting a problem with the App, our Services, our App Site or any of Our Service Sites.
This information may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device’s phone number, SIM card details, age, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit information (including your mobile money account details, bank account details, and bank verification number, where applicable), personal description and photograph.
ii. Information we collect about you and your device.
Each time you visit one of our Sites or use one of our Apps we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, unique device identifiers (for example, your Device’s IMEI or serial number), information about the SIM card used by the Device, mobile network information, your Device’s operating system, the type of browser you use, or your Device’s location and time zone setting (Device Information);
- information stored on your Device, including contact lists, call logs, SMS logs, Facebook friends, contact lists from other social media accounts, photos, videos or other digital content (Content Information);
- data from your use of any other third-party application on the Device or the Service Sites; and
- details of your use of any of our Apps or your visits to any of Our Service Sites; including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (Log Information).
iii. Location information.
We may also use GPS technology OR other location services to determine your current location. You can withdraw your consent to our collection, processing or use of this information at any time by logging out and uninstalling the App from your Device.
iv. Unique application numbers and cookies.
When you install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
We and our third-party service providers, including our marketing partners and analytics providers, may use mobile tracking technologies and/or website cookies to distinguish you from other users of the App, App Site or Service Site. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you use the App or browse any of the sites and also allows us to improve the App and Our Sites.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. From time to time, we may combine this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you for reasons such as analysis, security, content generation or marketing.
SECTION 2A. COOKIES AND GOOGLE ANALYTICS
A “cookie” is a small piece of information that a website assign to your device while you are viewing a website. Cookies are very helpful and may be used for various different purposes. These purposes include, among other things, allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enabling automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and the Services Sites quicker, easier and smoother.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Session Cookies
which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session in order to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed.
- Persistent Cookies
which are saved on your device for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to identify who you are for repeated visits (for instance, to allow us to store your preferences for the next sign-in).
- Third-Party Cookies
which are set by other online services that run content on the page you view on your browser (for example, by third-party advertising companies who monitor and analyze our website access).
You may remove the cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences. However, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of the Services Sites may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
SECTION 3. WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect information for the following purposes, including but not limited to (“Purposes”):
- To process your transactions;
- To verify your identity;
- To disburse loans and collect payments for your use of the Service;
- To build the credit models and perform credit scoring;
- To analyze customer behavior;
- To allow our partners to fulfill their obligations to you;
- To allow us to fulfill our obligations to our partners;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Service;
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and rules, such as those relating to “know-your-customer” and anti-money laundering requirements;
- To detect and prevent fraud and other illegal uses of the Service;
- To send you marketing notices, service updates, and promotional offers; and
SECTION 4. HOW WE USE, SHARE AND VERIFY INFORMATION
These clauses explain how we will use and share your information. By using the Services, you agree that we and members of Boost shall use Customer Information in accordance with such clauses.
Uses made of the information
- We may associate any category of information with any other category of information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
- We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to other parties, unless it is necessary for providing the Services. We may share limited personal information with select partners for research and development. We may provide other parties with anonymous individual information about our users for the purposes of compiling statistics relating to our user base or loan portfolio and may disclose such information to any third party for such purposes, provided that such information will always be anonymous.
- We may use the analytics tools and software in order to develop and
analyze the use
of the Service. Analytics companies may access
individual data to help us understand how the Service is used. We may link the information we store within the analytics software to any Personal Information you submit within the mobile applications.
By using the Services, you agree that we may, as necessary and appropriate for the Purposes, transfer and disclose any Customer Information to the following recipients globally (who may also process, transfer and disclose such Customer Information for the Purposes):
- any member, affiliate or partner of Boost and any subcontractors, agents, service providers, or associates of Boost (including their employees, directors and officers);
- persons acting on your behalf, payment recipients, beneficiaries, account nominees, intermediary, correspondent and agent banks, clearing houses, clearing or settlement systems, market counterparties, upstream withholding agents, swap or trade repositories, stock exchanges, companies in which you have an interest in securities (where such securities are held by us for you);
- any third party to whom we provide introductions or referrals;
- any party in connection with any Boost business transfer, disposal, merger or acquisition, wherever located, including in jurisdictions which do not have data protection laws that provide the same level of protection as the jurisdiction in which the Services are supplied.
- third-party service providers under contract with Boost that help us with our business operations, such as transaction processing, fraud prevention, and marketing. We share your Personal Information with these companies only as necessary to provide you with our Service; and
- law enforcement, government officials or other third parties, but only
- in connection with a formal request, subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure; or
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, prevent physical harm or financial loss, report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our user agreement
By using the Services, you agree that we may, as necessary and appropriate for the Purposes, verify and investigate the information you provide as may be required, including contacting references provided.
SECTION 5. WHERE WE STORE INFORMATION
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or PIN that enables you to access certain parts of Our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
SECTION 6. CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS AND RIGHTS
You agree that We may occasionally send you marketing messages and other Service or transaction-related messages that may be of importance to you. These may come as push notifications, SMS messages, phone calls, or through other channels. You may at any time opt-out from receiving marketing communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings or through the mobile application settings, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. As always, message and data rates may apply for use of the App, and for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you.
You agree that We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or incidental to Our use, collection, processing and sharing of Customer Information, and any action we have taken in relation to this Section.
Should we wish to use your information for marketing purposes, you shall be entitled to prevent such usage by informing us, you can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
By uninstalling the app from your Device, you can withdraw your consent from accessing your Customer Information in the future. We may keep and share stored Customer Information after the point of uninstall for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which Customer Information was obtained or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or for legitimate business purposes, or as provided by law.
SECTION 7. THIRD-PARTY COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
SECTION 8. FOR HOW LONG WE RETAIN THE INFORMATION
We retain the information we collect from you for as long as needed to provide our Services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements (unless we are instructed otherwise). We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion. Without derogating from the foregoing, in any other case we will retain the information for a maximum period of 5 years. We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
SECTION 9. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Certain jurisdictions provide Users with certain statutory rights to their Personal Information. Subject to exemptions provided by law, and with proper identification, you may have the right to certain actions to your Personal Information such as:
- Right to verify your Personal Information (to access, delete, change or update any Personal Information relating to you. For example, if you believe that your Personal Information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted);
- Right to see what Personal Information about you we have;
- Right to request that we erase Personal Information about you (subject to any other legal obligation that may require us to keep that information);
- Right to restrict us from processing Personal Information pertaining to you (for example, you may request that we will stop using or sharing your Personal Information with third-parties); and
- Right to export Personal Information in a portable format.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. When handling your request, we will ask for additional information to confirm your identity (which may include Personal Information). However, please note that if you choose not to allow us to process your Personal Information, we may be prevented from providing our Services.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your Personal Information, please contact us directly at: email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are collecting or processing your Personal Information not in accordance with the laws, you can complain to the applicable data protection authority.
SECTION 10. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and safeguarding information that relates to you. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of your information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard such information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our Services, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
SECTION 11. ADVERTISEMENTS
We may use a third-party advertising technology to serve advertisements when you use the Services. This technology uses your information with regards to your use of the Services to serve advertisements to you (e.g., by placing third-party cookies on your web browser). We may also use our third-parties and share with them Users’ information to assist us in evaluating the success of our advertising campaigns and help us retargeting our Users.
You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). For more information about this practice by NAI and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/ and http://optout.aboutads.info/#!/.
SECTION 12. MARKETING
We may use your Personal Information, such as your full name, email address, etc. ourselves or by using our third-party subcontractors for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, concerning the Services.
Out of respect to your right to privacy we provide you within such marketing materials with means to decline receiving further marketing offers from us. In addition, at any time, you may request to unsubscribe and discontinue receiving marketing offers by sending us a blank message with the word “remove” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing mailing list, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications.
SECTION 13. CORPORATE TRANSACTION
SECTION 14. MINORS
The Services are not designated to individuals under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years old, you should not download the Application, use the Services, or provide any Personal Information to us.
We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information collected from you by us. In the event that we become aware that an individual under the age of 18 has shared any information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, it will be advisable to contact us at: email@example.com.
SECTION 15. ADVERTISING ID AND ADVERTISING IDENTIFIER
The Google Advertising ID is an anonymous identifier, provided by Google Play services. If your device has an Advertising ID, we may collect and use it for advertising and user analytics purposes. We may also use Apple’s Advertising Identifier (IDFA), which is a non-permanent device identifier provided by Apple, and any information obtained through the use of the Advertising Identifier, for the purpose of advertising.
By downloading the Application or using the Services you explicitly agree that we may associate your Advertising ID and your Advertising Identifier with your applicable persistent device identifier. This will facilitate our ability to improve your personalized experience. Further, we may use other persistent identifiers for non-advertising purposes. If your device does not have Advertising ID or Advertising Identifier respectively, we will use other identifiers.
SECTION 17. QUESTIONS AND CHANGES
SECTION 18. INFORMATION ABOUT US
The details of the Company are as follows:
20A Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore